International dating scares some people because they fear getting stuck in a boring long distance relationship. Maybe you know you want to meet a foreign woman or foreign man but are not sure you are ready for marriage. Perhaps you have considered dating someone from another country while both of you continue living in your own land… but you would hate to have a lame relationship… just for the sake of being in one. Here are some expert tips from legendary lovers skilled in the art of international romance to help you keep the fires roaring… even when you are separated by thousands of miles of land and sea.
5- Tips From Legendary Lovers For Exciting Long Distance Love Affairs
- Plan ahead, even weeks in advance if necessary, to share in a quiet web cam date. Prepare a dinner, pick a movie or break out an old school board game you both enjoy. Plan to spend several hours alone, together over a web cam with no interruptions. Few things really say I Love You like taking the time to prepare a meal or block out time to share in conversation, laughter and time alone.
- Find little details that let your love know you have been thinking of them and you care for their needs. You can make cards or write them letters. Send meaningful gifts, or crafts you made or bought. Pick something they will find special and send it via international postal delivery. You can create a slide show, digital album, sweet or funny videos and even a music mix of songs that express how much this person means to you.
- If you have a long day take 15 minutes and send your sweetheart a quick email or chat message. Let your relationship be like a spectacular garden of roses, the beauty grows with a little daily attention.
- Be excited and happy to see each other on line or when you receive a message. A relationship filled daily with some ecstasy erases the rough parts of the physical distance. Be bold and creative in uplifting each other’s spirits. Be sympathetic if your partner at times feels sad by the distance and be kind on yourself and your relationship when you feel the same sadness. Always leave things on a high note.
- Take each day to maintain part of the relationship in order. Do not let things become routine or boring. Take interest in what affects your lovers life. Make sure you share in each others passions and support one another. The Internet today has reduced the illusion of time and space. You can use online voice calls, free video, email, chat and much more to keep a constant bounce and shine to your international relationship.
International dating is very exciting and full of possibilities. Take your time and be sure to travel as often as you can to be with the love of your life or have them come visit you. After all the point of a relationship is to spend time at each others side.
Use the Internet to smash the barriers between you and be sure when you do see each other face-to-face the encounter is as romantic and enchanting as possible for both of you. You never know how long it will be till you are both in each other’s arms again.
Carlos Duran is a professional researcher and writer raised between New Jersey and New York during the crack era of the late 80’s and 90’s. He developed a passion for foreign women early in life. Carlos is inspired to help others find love and their soul-mate over the internet